Data Residency for Mambu
InCountry for Mambu Data Residency solution allows Mambu data to be transparently encrypted and stored in over 80+ countries and supports storing different records in different countries. This enables customers to use all the benefits of Mambu’s cloud solutions, while still maintaining compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
Mambu’s cloud solutions allow for data residency in Public Cloud Regions Only and requires all data for any instance to reside in one selected country.
|Category||Mambu||Mambu + InCountry|
|Countries for data storage||Public Cloud Regions Only||80+ countries|
|Multi-country data storage||No, all data for a Mambu instance must be stored in a single Mambu region||Yes, a single Mambu instance can store data in any of 80+ countries|
|Country of origin only viewing||No||Yes, can be configured to only show data when viewed in its country of origin|
The InCountry Difference
InCountry Data Residency for Mambu
- Integrates with Mambu to deliver a seamless data residency experience and compliance
- Optional full encryption using NIST standard SHA-256 and AES-256 encryption
- Compliant with local regulatory frameworks
- Compliant with internal data residency policies
- Ability to either store all data in specific country or a real time copy to a specific country
- No code changes required
- Reduce compliance risk
- Enable expansion into new countries
- Enhance value from Mambu’s cloud solutions
How it Works
Augment existing Mambu forms to store administrator specified fields into InCountry data stores.
InCountry traps all writes from the form and replaces existing fields with redacted data
Redacted data can still be searched in Mambu
All data can be stored in a specific country, or logic can be applied to use an existing data field such as Country to direct storage to multiple countries.