Distribute and localize your applications with InCountry’s REST API
Take advantage of compliant cross-infrastructure integrations
- Design secure and compliant data communication flows between your systems and the InCountry platform
- Minimize time and effort to integrate multiple systems into one ecosystem
- Use our ready-to-integrate tools to communicate regulated data in compliance with global and local regulations like PCI-DSS, PIPL, and 152-FZ requirements
Unleash your apps reach with the InCountry platform
Integrate your systems and applications with the InCountry platform through the universal REST API
Securely communicate regulated data meeting all compliance requirements
Safeguard regulated data by saving it on the InCountry platform
Manage regulated records with ease
Perform all the essential CRUD operations on regulated records
Manage attachments with regulated data and keep them on the InCountry platform
Separate or combine data streams with regulated and non-regulated data within your applications
Develop seamless cross-system integrations with comprehensive data flows
Frequently asked questions
Getting started with REST API is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Create a new account on the InCountry Portal.
- Create an integration of the REST API (SSE) type.
- Download the Postman collection.
- Try the data communication requests.
The InCountry REST API allows you to perform all the essential operations on regulated data records, as follows:
Yes. The InCountry REST API allows you to manage and store attachments with regulated data on the InCountry platform.
You can integrate the REST API into your application to handle two separate data flows. One flow contains regulated data that can go through your systems without limitations, while the other flow must only go through the REST API and be saved to or queried from the InCountry platform.