Distribute and localize your applications with InCountry’s SDK
Develop compliant systems and applications with the InCountry SDK
- Develop secure and compliant data communication flows within your systems and applications
- Descope compliance issues from the code layer of your solutions
- Try our ready-to-use SDKs to manage and store regulated data in compliance with local and global regulations, like PCI-DSS, PIPL, and 152-FZ requirements
Embed data local compliance into your solutions
Design compliant and reliable systems and applications with the InCountry SDK
Securely communicate regulated and sensitive data at all application layers
Protect regulated data by keeping it on the InCountry platform
Where InCountry SDK fits
Available for the most popular programming languages: Python, Java, Node.js, and C#
Perform all the essential operations on records and attachments storing regulated data
Support for custom encryption algorithms
Support for encryption key management and AWS KMS encryption keys
Frequently asked questions
Getting started with the SDK is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Create a new account on the InCountry Portal.
- Create a client and save the credentials.
- Download the SDK for the required programming language.
- Integrate the SDK into your application.
Yes. the InCountry SDK allows you to manage and store attachments with regulated data on the InCountry platform.
Yes, the InCountry SDK provides you with low-level key management controls that let you handle multiple versions of encryption keys. The SDK supports the reading of records encrypted with older encryption keys and their re-encryption through either updates or passing the records through migration.
Yes, the InCountry SDK supports custom encryption that you can connect. For details, please check our documentation.