Data Residency with InCountry on Alibaba Cloud
Expand your business into China and stay compliant
Integrate InCountry into your apps
Data compliance with InCountry on Alibaba Cloud
- Compliant with ISO industry standards, PCI DSS and other global industry standards
- Meets local requirements for data storage in China
- No changes on end-users browsers
- Seamless integration with global SaaS applications
- Expand easily into the Chinese market
- Enhanced value from your SaaS and internal apps
- Reduce local compliance risk
- Eliminate manual infrastructure and hardware maintenance
How it Works
Frequently asked questions
InCountry’s platform becomes an integration bridge between customer’s Alibaba Cloud domain and the SaaS’s data center out of China, enabling customers to use their global apps in China with data residency regulations.
Based on the customer needs, InCountry supports multiples models ranging from only storing a copy of the day in China, to fully processing and storing the data locally.
Yes, an ICP license or a permissible filling is required to use InCountry in China.
The customer will need to source the Alibaba Cloud environment the InCountry platform will run on directly from Alibaba Cloud.