Data Residency for Cegid
InCountry Data Residency for Cegid allows users to distribute and localize their customers' regulated data in countries where personal data must not leave the country of origin.
One Global Cegid, Local Data
Run Cegid applications with local compliance and data residency in Switzerland, Indonesia, Australia and more countries.
Comparison of solutions
- Cegid + InCountry
- Countries for data storage
- Compliance with local data regulations
- Access restrictions for data outside the country of origin
* Worldwide other than Iran, North Korea, and SyriaCompliance with local data regulations
InCountry Data Residency for Cegid
- Data residency services in 90+ countries
- Compliant with local regulatory frameworks
- Simplified solution adoption and provision
- Straightforward solution setup
- Enter new markets and grow sales
- Full compliance with 152 - FZ Russia
- Zero-change approach to infrastructure management
- Exclude any compliance risks from the scope of your business development
How it Works
Customer profiles (including their personal information) are managed in the POS application.
The POS application saves regulated data to the InCountry platform through REST API in the country of origin.
The POS application saves non-regulated data to Cegid’s normal database.
Regulated data is replicated to Cegid's database if customer consent was received.
Tokenized data is saved to Cegid's database if customer consent was not received.
Regulated data is synchronized between the InCountry platform and Cegid's database upon modifications