Data Residency with InCountry for Technology
Enter new markets and drive revenue without disrupting your customer experience. The InCountry platform keeps your technology compliant with data regulations in more countries
Our commitment to your data’s security and compliance includes not just a set of certifications, but technology to enable you to do business anywhere in the world without having to worry about local standards and regulations
Since signing up with InCountry, we’re able to offer our products in more countries with little effort
Customer case study
Cloud based software leader that provides solutions for largest international customers, stored and processed client data in one centralized platform.
Data residency for what is considered regulated data
- Store and process customers data in more countries including different records in different countries in compliance with local data regulations.
- To enable clients to comply with international standards and requirements in more countries
InCountry data residency integration was deployed
- All data can be stored in a specific country, or logic can be applied to use an existing data field such as Country to direct storage to multiple countries.
- No changes in infrastructure management and provision for the end users
Customer compliant with industry regulations and standards
- No changes in infrastructure management and provision for the platform users and minimal development expenses on integrating the InCountry Data Residency for customer solution into the existing business processes.
- Covering new markets