Data Residency with InCountry on Yandex.Cloud
Stay compliant with local data regulations
Integrate your apps with InCountry on Yandex.Cloud and stay compliant
Data compliance with InCountry on Yandex.Cloud
- Compliant with FZ-152, PCI DSS, and ISO industry standards
- Meets local requirements for data storage in Russia
- No changes on end-user's browsers
- Seamless integration with global SaaS applications
- Expand easily into the Russian market
- Enhanced value from your SaaS and internal apps
- Reduce local compliance risk
- Eliminate manual infrastructure and hardware maintenance
Frequently asked questions
Under the FZ-152 law, companies are allowed to trust the storage and processing of personal data belonging to Russian citizens to a third party, provided that the data center of a cloud provider is located in the Russian Federation. Personal data can also be transferred abroad – for example, for processing. However, first, a primary copy of the regulated data needs to be recorded on a server that is physically located on the territory of Russia.
- Full certification with the law.
- Our Yandex.Cloud strategic partnership makes the InCountry platform the easiest and most efficient way to integrate global applications and localize regulated data originating from the Russian Federation.
The InCountry platform will be the only tool customers will need to distribute and localize data, hence all contracting is done with InCountry.
InCountry knows data regulations require flexibility and customer preference, so we let you choose how long data stays in the country, if it is initially stored within the country, and if it is allowed to ever leave the country.
Yes, the InCountry platform allows storing and processing data in real-time.