Data Residency with InCountry for the Automotive Industry
The InCountry platform keeps automotive production compliant with data regulations in significantly more countries than popular SaaS platforms, making manufacturing and research data more secure no matter what market a company chooses to enter.
Our commitment to your data’s security and compliance includes not just a set of certifications, but technology to enable you to do business anywhere in the world without having to worry about local data standards and regulations
With InCountry, we can safely operate in Russia and grow our revenue.
Customer Case Study
The company is the market leader in manufacturing cars with full-fledged advancements in driver and passenger safety. The company runs its business in multiple countries, and recently has had to follow the latest updates in the Russian Federation’s compliance laws and data regulations, where they have devoted customers.
Data residency for Salesforce solution
- Premier compliance with the local data regulations and data processing requirements of the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ).
- Seamless integration of data residency services and record security into the sales management pipelines in Salesforce.
InCountry data residency for Salesforce solution was deployed
- Data records of Russian customers are saved to the InCountry platform within the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data of Russian citizens has been migrated to the InCountry platform and replicated records are stored in Salesforce, which meets requirements of the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ).
- No changes in infrastructure management and provision for the customer and minimal development expenses to integrate the InCountry Data Residency for Salesforce solution into the customer’s existing business processes.
Customer compliant with industry regulations and standards
- The solution guarantees full compliance with the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ) and lets our customer increase their revenue in the Russian region without compromising their operation due to local data regulations.