Data Residency for ServiceNow
Securely store ServiceNow data in 80+ countries, including different records in different countries. Leverage all the benefits of ServiceNow while still maintaining compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
ServiceNow SaaS allows for data residency only in 12 countries and requires all data for any instance to reside only in it
|Category||ServiceNow||ServiceNow + InCountry|
|Countries for data storage||12 countries||80+ countries|
|Multi-country data storage||No, all data for a ServiceNow instance must be stored in a single ServiceNow region||Yes, a single ServiceNow instance can store data in any of 80+ countries|
|Country of origin only viewing||No||Yes, can be configured to only show data when viewed in its country of origin|
The InCountry Difference
InCountry Data Residency for ServiceNow
- Integrates with ServiceNow’s to deliver a seamless data residency experience and compliance
- Optional full encryption using NIST standard SHA-256 and AES-256 encryption
- Compliant with local regulatory frameworks
- Compliant with internal data residency policies
- Ability to either store all data in specific country or multiple countries based on data requirements
- Minimum code changes required for ease of deployment
- Reduce compliance risk
- Enhance value from ServiceNow’s solutions
How it Works
Identify regulated data to store into InCountry data stores.
InCountry traps all regulated data and replaces existing data with redacted data
Redacted data can still be searched in ServiceNow
All regulated data can be stored in a specific country, or logic can be applied to use an existing data such as “Country” to direct storage to multiple countries.