Send data-sensitive emails compliant with local data regulations
Integrate Email Gateway into your customer communication pipeline
Data compliance with Email Gateway
- Compliant with personal data protection standards
- Meets local requirements for personal data storage in country of origin
- Seamless integration into your customer communication or notification pipelines
- Versatile security of customer personal data
- Automated replacement of regulated data placeholders with their clear-text values
- Kickstart email communication with customers living in stringent compliance regions
- Expedite business growth and expansion
- Minimize investments into newsletter campaigns
- No changes to your infrastructure or business operation
- Reduce local compliance risk
- Secure customer data against any potential threats
How it Works
Frequently asked questions
Unfortunately, not yet. Email Gateway supports the processing of a single email address in the TO field. Support for multiple recipients is on our roadmap.
Unfortunately not yet. Email Gateway enables the replacement of placeholders in the TO field only. Support for the CC and BCC fields is on our roadmap.
Email Gateway uses the TLS protocol for securing emails while sending them.
Spam filters should not report false positives for emails processed by Email Gateway. If you encounter such a problem, please drop an email to us.
Email Gateway does not process attachments within emails and forwards them as-is to the customer’s SMTP server in the required country.