Independent Software Vendors
- Work with the ISV to determine best path for integrating the InCountry Data Residency-as-a-Service (DRaaS) platform with their SaaS application(s) so that customers can meet regulatory requirements with minimum pain.
- Engage the ISV’s customer facing teams to determine the customer use-cases that need to be addressed to help the ISV close more deals and/or stem attrition.
- Support ISV referred customers by helping them determine the most appropriate data residency model that can be used with the ISV’s application(s).
- Support ISV’s customer facing teams by participating on customer calls to explain the various data residency models that can be used to address the customer needs.
- Help ISV support customers who need or prefer to operate on sovereign cloud infrastructure.
ISVs have developed SaaS-based applications that run on the infrastructure of one or two cloud providers. Customers are regulated entities that need to meet data residency requirements laid out in the data protection regulations of the countries in which they operate. Frequently, there is little overlap between the more highly regulated jurisdictions in which customers operate and the locations where the ISV infrastructure resides. Existing customers are at risk of churning if the ISV cannot help them meet their compliance obligations.
Independent Software Vendor partners
Why become an InCountry ISV?
Keep at-risk customers from exploring competitive solutions that meet their localized data storage needs.
Instantly remove a key sales objection, which will make the Sales team very happy.
Remove the need to deploy full software stack in every country where customers have to deal with data residency regulations.
Enable customers operating in various countries, facing diverse data residency requirements to quickly take advantage of a global infrastructure with a single integration.
Open access to industries where regulators require data to be stored on sovereign cloud infrastructure.
Avoid having to manage additional infrastructure and all of the maintenance, security and compliance work that goes with that.