- Educate various teams within the SI on how InCountry can help them meet customer challenges.
- Work closely with the SI to help them scope the steps and work required to implement the InCountry DRaaS integration.
- Train and support the SI through the implementation process.
- Develop a joint case study to be presented at webinars and in blog posts.
- Join the SI as needed on any prospect/customer presentations to help explain the InCountry DRaaS platform.
- Refer the SI to InCountry prospects in search of implementation assistance.
The integrator problem
SIs collaborate with their multinational customers to assess, design, and/or implement solutions that meet those customers’ data residency requirements. However, for any single customer, solutions can be: (1) prohibitively expensive to develop from scratch; (2) inflexible and difficult to modify as regulations evolve or SaaS applications get updated, and; (3) difficult to deliver in a timely manner.
Our Systems Integrator partners
Why become an InCountry SI?
There is sudden urgency for large multinational companies to meet data residency regulations across a variety of SaaS and internal custom applications currently deployed across various regulated markets.
Multinationals want to work with SIs that have experience working with the specific platforms they need to meet their needs.
InCountry is focused on providing the platform and works with SIs that can deliver integration and implementation services of the InCountry DRaaS with customers’ SaaS or custom applications.
The customer journey requires a consultative approach that goes beyond simply the integration and implementation of the InCountry DRaaS, by requiring a assessment and a plan for how to proceed with the engagement.