AUTOMATE THE OUTPUT OF REGULATED DATA IN YOUR WEB APPLICATIONS
Populate regulated data in your monolithic web applications in real time
INTEGRATE HTML INTO YOUR WEB APPLICATIONS
DATA COMPLIANCE WITH INCOUNTRY HTML
- Compliant with personal data protection standards, including PCI
- Neatly integrates with your monolithic web application
- Compliance and protection of regulated data throughout the entire workflow
- Enhanced protection of customers' personal data
- Configurable mechanism for identifying and processing fields with regulated data
- Real-time HTML structure parsing and value swapping
- Automate the filling of regulated data within your monolithic web applications
- Process and retain regulated data within your enterprise applications
- Customizable flows for retrieving regulated data
- Eliminate local compliance risks while querying and storing your customer personal data
- Unparalleled protection of customer data with minimal investment
How it Works
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You need to add special field attributes for fields with regulated data in your web application. HTML Gateway identifies these attributes within the HTML file structure and processes them according to the pre-defined rules.
No, HTML Gateway does not modify the HTML structure of your pages. It only swaps redacted data with clear-text values while outputting sensitive data within your business process workflows.
Yes, you can configure HTML Gateway to query regulated data from the country you need.
Yes, you can create customizable scenarios supporting different data flows within your monolithiс application according to your business needs.
Yes, HTML Gateway sanitizes output with regulated data values before swapping them within your HTML pages.
InCountry HTML imposes the following requirements for your monolithiс web application:
- HTML elements used for output of regulated data must have two data attributes that regulate the redaction/unredaction of their values;
- regulated data fields should contain plain values without nested elements or rich-text data within them;
- the application loads the minimal amount of external resources, especially graphics or elements that are passed along in the SVG format;
- the application handles HTTP requests in the application/x-www-form-urlencoded content type;
- the application may perform basic database queries if needed without complex validation or aggregation functions;
- the application may perform basic AJAX requests with a JSON or HTML response (without nested AJAX data in HTML responses).