From programming video games on his first Apple II computer as a child to develop his newest startup InCountry, Peter has taken his passion for data management and turned it into a career with over $500 million in exits.
In this episode of Foundr, Peter speaks with Nathan Chan about his process for creating B2B enterprise companies, advice for engineers on how to turn your projects into companies, and why the best product is not the automatic winner.
What you will learn:
- How Peter first found his passion for building startups and how he turned them into real companies
- The importance of following and finding trends in technology
- Advice for engineers wanting to create a startup
- Differences between push vs. pull selling
- Who wins in a pro-market vs. pro-product situation?
- How to prioritize and prepare your business for recessions
Listen in for more advice and knowledge from Peter, a B2B enterprise pro or click the link below.