Countries are increasingly passing data protection laws that require data to be resident within a country. Data residency requirements make it challenging for multinational businesses to operate global applications such as SaaS and internal IT applications.
1 December, 2 PM CEST (Paris time)
Learn what our expert practitioners have to say in our upcoming webinar.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Global data compliance trends and challenges
- How multinational companies should respond to data residency
- How implementing data residency in Salesforce and other applications is compliant with data residency laws
- Real use cases of applying data residency for multinational companies
- Sanchi Agarwal, IBM iX Hong Kong, Salesforce Delivery Leader
- Karim Hopper, InCountry, SVP of Sales
- Brian Zhang, InCountry, Director of Solutions Engineering