Securely store Salesforce data in 70+ countries
Securely store Salesforce data in 80+ countries, including different records in different countries. Leverage all the benefits of Salesforce while still maintaining compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
Salesforce solutions allow for data residency
Salesforce solutions allow for data residency only in Australia, France, Germany, Japan, United States and the United Kingdom, and requires that all data for a specific instance be stored in a single region.
|Categories||Salesforce||Salesforce + InCountry|
|Countries for data |
|6 countries||80+ countries|
|Multi-country data |
|No, all data for a Salesforce|
instance must be stored in a
single Salesforce region
|Yes, a single Salesforce|
instance can store data in
any of 80+ countries
|Country of origin only |
|No||Yes, can be configured to |
only show data when viewed
in its country of origin
The InCountry Difference
InCountry Data Residency for Salesforce
- Integrates with Salesforce object writes, detail view reads, list view reads, and federated search to deliver a seamless data residency experience.
- Optional full encryption using NIST standard SHA-256 and AES-256 encryption
- Compliant with local regulatory regimens
- Compliant with internal data residency policies
- Ability to either store all data in specific country or a real time copy to a specific country, depending on the relevant regulatory environment
- Reduce compliance risk
- Enable expansion into new countries
- Enhance value from Salesforce solutions
- Searchable protected data
How it Works
Augment existing Salesforce forms to store administrator specified fields into InCountry data stores.
InCountry traps all writes from the form and replaces existing fields with redacted data
Redacted data can still be searched using Salesforces existing search feature
All data can be stored in a specific country, or logic can be applied to use an existing data field such as Country to direct storage to multiple countries.
When Salesforce reads the fields, they can be automatically replaced with the actual unredacted data when viewed in specific countries by Salesforce users.